Monday, September 14, 2015

Budding Photographer?


Our daughter is very interested in photography. I thought I'd give you a sampling of some of her pics. I think she's doing pretty well considering the camera she's working with--her Mom's old Kodak EasyShare. She's saving her money for a Canon. She's going to use Photoshop as one of her 9th grade elective classes. 

I love these pics of her cowboy boots, mud and all!





This is the old livery stable door across the alley from our house. Perfectly chippy yellow! The stable was built in the late 1800's and is still standing. It makes a great backdrop for fun photos.


Meet Chester. He's our neighbor's golden retriever. He and Ajack (our golden) are great buddies, which has made it hard for me to train ours as Chester is a great distraction. But we love him!


Grace has already had her first 'photo shoot' with one of her best friends as her 'model'. I think she's got an eye for it, don't you?

It's All Good!

Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Grace! Our niece started out shooting pics as a hobby and now has her own photography business! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her pics are great! Taking photoshop is a good idea. I would love to learn how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great .... I wish she could come here & do my son's Senior pictures ... We've had a few price quotes - and so far, I foresee ME attempting to take some nice pictures of him and praying ONE turns out decent! LOL My "eye" isn't quite as intuitive as your daughter's!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me. I enjoy your comments very much. :)