Twas the night before Christmas!
I received two awards from Susan--thank you, I'm honored! The first one comes with a meme of the 5 Things for Loving Christmas. I'm going to do this one, but being Christmas Eve, I won't pass it on since I don't think anyone will be able to get to this before Christmas.
1. If it weren't for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, we would not be celebrating this wonderful holiday called CHRISTmas!
2. And, also, if it weren't for His birth we wouldn't be able to participate and have access to His saving Grace which took place at Calvary. Still very much a part of the CHRISTmas story, don't you think?
3. Love the time I get to spend with family.
4. Love when our girls 'get it' about CHRISTmas.
5. For this season, so happy my sister is home from the hospital!
The second award from Susan was given to the participants of her Hearts in 1 Accord blog. This has been a fulfilling as well as uplifting experience for me. Please be reminded that we take serious our call to pray and would be honored to pray for any needs you have. Just click on the Hearts 24/7 button on the right.
CHIRSTmas day is also Susan's birthday!
Happy Birthday beautiful woman!
I would also like to invite you over to Nadine's. Her new book, Prisoner of Circumstance has been published. Yay! It's been fun following the progress she's made as well as the 'process' it takes to get a book published. Talk about endurance! You can buy it now on Amazon. She is also giving away 3 books. Head over there and sign up for a chance to win one AND meet a wonderful lady in the process (no, Nadine I'm not kissing up!).
It's all 2 AWARDS,
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY
& A NEW BOOK Good!