Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stinkin' Backspace Button, Anyhow!

Ok, I just replied to all of you who commented on my Colorado Springs post then hit the backspace button for some crazy reason and deleted everything I wrote, gah! I'm so tired right now, I can't think straight, so if this post makes sense at all consider it a miracle!

A big thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts and prayers. You all mean the world to me.
To answer a few of your questions:

Yes, it's going to be hard, Keetha, to be separated from Sunny. He's been to Africa three different times for that long, so at least he'll be in the States and we'll be able to communicate!

Jennifer, just let me know where we can hook up. I'd love to meet you IRL.
And the same goes for you, Mari, when/if you get out to Colo. Spgs. to visit your son. Also, tell your son if he ever needs a good, homecooked meal we'd be happy to oblige!
Anyone who heads that way, please let me know. And, Susan, we'll be closer to Oklahoma too!

Liz, a lot of people don't realize that northern AZ is at 7000 ft., so we pretty much get the same amount of snow as CO. Actually we'll probably be getting less snow in the section of Colorado Springs where we'll be living. Ironically, I've always considered Flagstaff to be a little Co. Spgs.

Amber, I can't think of anything off the top of my head as far as helping, but I'm sure something will come when Grace and I get up there and thanks for offering. Having her cousins up there are what keeps Grace from hesitating, tho' she's sure going to miss here sister!

Linda, I'm trying not to think about the 'heartbreaking' part with Chels! I still have 24 more days here! :)

Aw, Chels, you take after your mother with the crying part, don't you?! Remember what we've talked about! I love you so much girl!

I'm looking around boxes at all the clutter and packing that needs to be done now before tomorrow, and here I sit blogging. I'll be around to visit as soon as I can friends!

It's All Drowning in Packing Peanuts Good!

8 comments:

  1. I hate when things like that disappear!
    Take it easy tonight - it will all get done.
    PS - I love your positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you've almost made it with the packing and now the loading. That old saying, "Inch by inch it's a cinch". I, like Mari, always love your good attitude and your sense of humor.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I can't think straight, so if this post makes sense at all consider it a miracle!"

    Well praise the Lord, you made plenty of sense! If you need anything email me. I speak "move" fluently :)

    Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my first visit and you're moving! I lived in CO for 10 yrs and loved it. I posted a photo this week of sunny Colorado. It is VERY sunny there...drink LOTS of water too.

    I pray your move goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that about Arizona!! Well, then I'm glad you probably get LESS snow :-) And I'm sorry your drowning in packing peanuts :-( but it's only temporary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I have been missing quite a bit I see! How nice for you! Looking forward to hearing about your new surroundings and everything! I agree, I have seen your good attitude in the short time I've know you. Best wishes to your family with all these changes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    Let's get together! I'm swamped until May 1, but then I have some breathing room again!

    You're gonna LOVE it here, but you already knew that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're in my prayers, Brenda! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me. I enjoy your comments very much. :)