We had a great day today watching the Saints beat the Colts, hanging out with Reva, Rick and Mike and Lexi (Rick's son and girlfriend), watching the Saints beat the Colts, eating nachos, wings and a plethora of other delectable yumminess and watching the Saints beat the Colts.
I'm a Denver Bronco and Arizona Cardinal fan myself. But since neither of them made it to the Super Bowl, I had to pick which team to root for. And since the Saints were the underdogs that's who I chose. I like games that keep me on the edge of my seat with a loud SCREAM thrown in now and then. And I.can.SCREAM! (Just ask Chels, my oldest daughter. She's still recovering from the screams I let out last year when the Cardinals played in the Super Bowl.)
Now to the topic of this post. I wanted to just throw out some random questions for you all to answer in your comments if you'd like to. Anyone up for that? Ok, here goes.
1. What is your all-time, absolutely favorite color?
Mine has always been yellow. I don't decorate with it or anything. I do look good in yellow. It's just a fun, sunshiny color that brightens my day.
2. Do you like to go thrifting? You know...yard sales, thrift stores, flea markets?
Big fat YES for me! And now that we are in Colo. Spgs. the opportunities are endless. Lovin' it!
3. If so, what is the one thing that you enjoy looking for when you're thrifting? Something you collect? or clothes? things you can turn from trash to treasure?
I enjoy finding something I can transform. There's nothing that a can of spray paint can't fix, I say. I've also been collecting the American Girl books for Grace. Sometimes I find one or two and sometimes not. But yesterday I SCORED! There on top of the children's bookshelves was a stack of 10 that she didn't have. Plus they were half off. $60 value for $7.50!
4. Who were you rooting for in the Super Bowl?
5. Milk Chocolate? Dark Chocolate? White Chocolate? or all of the above?
Dark for me. And I'm out. :(
And on that sad note...Happy week to ya!
It's All I Need Chocolate Good!