Monday, September 7, 2015

I Wish They Lived Closer



After another delicious breakfast of spinach quiche and toast, we had to say our goodbyes and hit the road. I sure wish by brother and his wife lived back in Colorado. They moved there last April to take a management position at a glass company. He has five or so more years until he retires. They'll be back. But enough of the mopies.

Here's something interesting we discovered not too long ago. My brother's full name is Jack Franklin Wise. Did you know that in Texas there is a Jack County, a Wise County and a Franklin County? How cool is that? And the Jack and Wise Counties are right next to each other! Can you spot them on the map?





Here's a cropped section of northeastern Texas where all three counties are located. Out of the many, many counties in Texas these three are located within six counties of each other.  



 My brother's name may be on a Texas map, but he's a Colorado man through and through!

It's All Glad to Be Home Good!

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of counties! Glad you had such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me. I enjoy your comments very much. :)