Wow! Spending time in blogland is addicting and exhausting and really, really fun! I can see where priorties can get skewed a little if I'm not careful. I didn't get to bed last night until 1:00 because I just couldn't stop reading other people's blogs. Add that to the fact that I love to read anyway and there you have it. Needless to say, I am a little tired today.
So, priorities today--of course as soon as this post is up--include:
1. Finishing school work with Grace--we're taking a break, YES, the first one today.
2. Some marketing for our real estate business
3. Make my bed--something I always do first thing--see what I mean? Blog or make bed? Blog or bed? BLOG!
4. Some housecleaning--Blog or clean? Blog or clean? Answer better be clean or I might get my blog taken away!
5. Bake cookies and prepare meal to take to friends with a new baby boy.
Not a heavy load to say the least except for the computer calling out from the other land...er...room.
It's All Good!