Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Uh-Oh I See An Addiction Coming On. HELP! :)

Wow! Spending time in blogland is addicting and exhausting and really, really fun! I can see where priorties can get skewed a little if I'm not careful. I didn't get to bed last night until 1:00 because I just couldn't stop reading other people's blogs. Add that to the fact that I love to read anyway and there you have it. Needless to say, I am a little tired today.

So, priorities today--of course as soon as this post is up--include:
1. Finishing school work with Grace--we're taking a break, YES, the first one today.
2. Some marketing for our real estate business
3. Make my bed--something I always do first thing--see what I mean? Blog or make bed? Blog or bed? BLOG!
4. Some housecleaning--Blog or clean? Blog or clean? Answer better be clean or I might get my blog taken away!
5. Bake cookies and prepare meal to take to friends with a new baby boy.

Not a heavy load to say the least except for the computer calling out from the other land...er...room.

It's All Good!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! It certainly is addictive!
    and great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me at My Love for the OWOH giveaway. Where in Northern AZ are you? I'm in Alb and we get to Flagstaff about once a year - we love Northern AZ! Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me. I enjoy your comments very much. :)