I've never done this before, so I hope I'm doing this right.
Let's see...rules first.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago: I was celebrating our 17th anniversary! March 22. Being a SAHM, home educating my--then--10 yr. old daughter.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Take 7 yr. old daughter to library...and return some...ahem...overdue books...my bad!
2. Go to CVS and snag some deals.
3. I suppose I should clean some...now I'm committed
4. Help my daughter rearrange her bedroom to fit a hand-me-down desk from big sis.
5. Change sheets...my husband pulled the sheet up and RIIIPPPPPP! Tore 10" across the top, then daughter took it upon herself to tear the top completely off. All this right after we turned out the lights. We woke up the next morning with a bunches of thread clinging to us. Yep...time to change those sheets.
Snacks I enjoy:
Of course, #1 is dark chocolate
Homemade baked corn tortilla chips
At Easter, those malted milk speckled eggs--Yum!
Wendy's or McDonalds french fries--every once in awhile
I know there are more, but I probably won't think of them until I'm reaching for it.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Wow! Seriously, give, give, give!
Of course, get out of debt.
Pay off all of my family's debt.
Make sure parents are secure
Travel more--not necessarily to exotic places but being able to visit with family and friends who live in other places, until they get sick of us!
Three of my bad habits:
1. My time-management skills are lacking. The stress that comes with the 'whew, just made it in the knick of time' kind of management. Piddling around and waiting until the last minute, then rushing to make it somewhere on time.
2. Lack of steady exercise regimen...doing better though!
3. Not keeping my house as clean as I should...not a slob, yet not a perfectionist...just know I can do better.
Five places I have lived: Only 4 for me.
Pueblo, CO--born and raised
Wichita Falls, TX
Fowler, CO--30 miles east of Pueblo
Five jobs I've had:
1. Maker of Dentures! Don't know the official name, but did the first few steps in the denture-making process.
2. Dunkin Donuts--I'll NEVER eat another one!
The following three while having the privilege of home-educating our daughters:
3. Cashier at Walmart
4. Stocking Hallmark cards at two Safeway stores.
5. Currently housecleaning the rental pool at an exclusive golf resort. God's blessing for sure!
Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
If you all would like to humor me, thanks ahead of time. (I know with meme's there's what seems like 'so much to do...so little time!')
It's All Good!