I've been tagged by Southerner to give 6 non-important quirks or facts about myself.
("No, I'm not weird, I'm quirky...quirky and weird are two very different things". What movie is that from? Answer will be at bottom of post. Ok, people would probably consider me quirky AND weird!)
1. If I haven't made my bed in the morning it absolutely HAS to be made before I get in bed that night. I can't stand getting into an unmade bed. Now, I'm not talking comforter and extra pillows and such, just sheets and blankets. Quirky or weird?
2. Cantaloupe shoots my gag reflex into high gear. You know how when you were a kid you didn't eat some fruits or veggies, but later on enjoyed them? Well, not so with cantaloupe. I don't mind the smell. And I'll even serve it to the family (unlike liver which doesn't make it into the house). One day I decided to give it a try. I hadn't had a piece since I was a kid, so I thought maybe I'd outgrown the dislike for it. The funny thing was that it wasn't horribly bad when I popped a piece into my mouth. I started chewing and all of the sudden I started gagging and COULD NOT swallow it. Call me a drama queen, but I had to spit it out. That, so far is the only food I've experienced that affects me that way. Quirky or weird or a drama queen?
3. If my nail snags I immediately have to file it. I've even been known to get up after the lights are out at night to file a pesky, snagging fingernail. Weird or quirky or a nuisance?
4. Hand lotion is my best friend. Lotion bottles are parked at various spots in my house, because every time I wash my hands I have to have lotion. Quirky or weird or skin as soft as a baby's hiney?
5. My other best friend is chapstick. And no, I'm not going to compare my lips to a baby's hiney! Weird or quirky?
6. NO OFFENSE COFFEE-LOVERS! I can't stand the taste of coffee or anything remotely tasting like coffee. But I love the smell. Weird or quirky or will you still be my friend even if I don't like coffee?!
Ok, I'm tagging anyone who wants to participate. If you've already done this one, could you send me a link? I would love to read them.
Oh...the answer to the quote is Runaway Bride.
It's All QUIRKY OR WEIRD good!