Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My first award! 6-word meme and Name Game

Name Game

I thought I would do this fun game floating around blogland.

1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car)......Snickers Trailblazer
2. Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe)......Chocolate Chip Flip Flop (ok...I could've said thong!)
3. Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal)......Yellow Giraffe
4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born)......Marie Pueblo (is there such a thing as a 'B-rated' soap?!)
5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name...... EddBr
6. Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)......Red Water (Borrrrrring!)
7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers).......Kenneth Joe
8. Stripper name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)......I never have been and never will be one UNLESS this is referring to a PAINT stripper then my name would be Amari Chocolate
9. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter).......Scott Salem
10. Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower)......Spring Lilac
11. Cartoon name: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now)......Pineapple Sports bra?!!
12. Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree).......Malt O' Meal Weeping Willow
13. "Adult Film" star name (first pet, first street where you lived)......Cat Cherry


I've been tagged by Betty to do a meme.

Here are the rules.

1. Write your own six-word memoir about yourself.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4. Tag five more blogs with links.

5. And don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

I've just tagged 3, but if anyone else wants to play join, on in!

Mine is: Without my Savior I am nothing!

Brenda
Crazy In Alabama
Southern Seven



I just received this from Betty! My first award!

Thank you Betty, I really do enjoy 'hanging' out with ya!
It's All Good!

8 comments:

  1. I have been tagged to do the memoir too. Yours was good, WOW! I don't think I can top that.

    I liked your game, it's too cute.

    Hugs,
    LeAnn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me. I'll have to give it some thought, but I'll play along with the 6-Word Meme. I'm feeling so honored being tagged twice in the same day by two of my newest blogging friends. I've had my blog for almost a year now, and this is the first time I've ever been tagged with any of the meme's that go around bloggyland. So, thanks, and check back tomorrow to see what I come up with.
    :) Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny - adult star name.

    You did a great job on your six word meme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the name game! I posted it and my answers were a lot LESS funny than the comments I received. The best was a preacher's wife with the stripper name of Amarige Whoppers. Glad you had fun with. Paint Stripper! HAH!

    Your six word was lovely too!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the cleverest tags yet. So funny and fun. I loved all the names. Especially the chocolate flip flop. That is like a fun person to hang out with.
    I might steal this one from you Brenda.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on you award. How would you like a big bear hug award?if you want it come and get it.
    Heres hopeing that you are haveing a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your names are funny, especially your cartoon name! You definitely should have said thong for your gangsta name! thanks for tagging me too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    ONE POUND GONE!
    Good for you WOO HOO!!

    Congrats on that hard-won pound. YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me. I enjoy your comments very much. :)