I thought I would do this fun game floating around blogland.
1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car)......Snickers Trailblazer
2. Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe)......Chocolate Chip Flip Flop (ok...I could've said thong!)
3. Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal)......Yellow Giraffe
4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born)......Marie Pueblo (is there such a thing as a 'B-rated' soap?!)
5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name...... EddBr
6. Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)......Red Water (Borrrrrring!)
7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers).......Kenneth Joe
8. Stripper name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)......I never have been and never will be one UNLESS this is referring to a PAINT stripper then my name would be Amari Chocolate
9. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter).......Scott Salem
10. Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower)......Spring Lilac
11. Cartoon name: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now)......Pineapple Sports bra?!!
12. Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree).......Malt O' Meal Weeping Willow
13. "Adult Film" star name (first pet, first street where you lived)......Cat Cherry
I've been tagged by Betty to do a meme.
Here are the rules.
1. Write your own six-word memoir about yourself.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
I've just tagged 3, but if anyone else wants to play join, on in!
I just received this from Betty! My first award!
Thank you Betty, I really do enjoy 'hanging' out with ya!
It's All Good!