Yay! I just received my very first blogger award! Thank you Charlotte At Home in Scottsdale!
That means a lot to me. I, like Charlotte, have only been blogging three or four months as well. I never dreamed it would be so rewarding. Blogging, for me, just started as being a 'getting my thoughts down on paper' type of journaling. But, now, it has become something I never knew was out there--a community of friends who are so encouraging and uplifting not to mention absolutely fun. So, in the spirit of 'receiving and giving' I'd like to pay this award forward to a few who have most recently made my day (in no particular order):
1. LeAnn - not only for her friendship but her blog is yummy eye candy!
2. Diane - The encouragement and prayer you offered up for us recently has helped ease a rough situation. Thanks.
3. Jan - I believe you were my first commenter/friend. Thank you for always having a kind word.
4. Betty - I know you already have a ton of awards (which speaks volumes about you!) Please receive this one as well.
5. Ronnica - Fun and interesting writing (Tales of a Kansas Girl).
6. Nadine - Uplifting blog for sure!
7. Ronda - Not only a beautiful artist but beautiful person as well.
8. Brenda - Enjoy visiting with you!
9. Polly - More eye candy and encouragement through scripture.
Two blogging friends who always challenge me to be more like Jesus through their thought-provoking bible studies:
My two new friends. I look forward to taking a more leisurely stroll through your blogs!:
I've obviously listed only 13 in keeping with the Thursday Thirteen game rules. But please, ALL my blogging friends, you know who you are...accept this award with love cuz you ALL make my day!
It's All MY FIRST AWARD Good!