Here is my next installment of '100 things about Me'. If you've missed the first it's one post down.
26. Enjoy reading good, clean suspense novels Christian or non.
27. Almost 5'9" tall.
28. Fun and sometimes...ok...most of the time...have a warped sense of humor.
29. Love to laugh!
30. I'm a cryer...happy or sad...makes no difference.
31. And don't like being that way.
32. Enjoy cooking.
33. Love Mexican food best.
34. Some favorite authors: Bodie Thoene, Dee Henderson, Mary Higgins Clark (read Loves Music, Loves to Dance if you want the heebie jeebies scared out of you!)
35. Love good praise and worship music especially Darlene Zschech and Israel Houghton.
36. Enjoy NCIS, Ace of Cakes, Crafter's Coast to Coast, Decorating Cents, Rachel Ray.
37. Could quite possibly wet my britches if you get me laughing too hard...which isn't hard to do. Fortunately, if one of my dear blogging buddies get me laughing too hard, which some of you have, you'll never know!
38. Like selling on Ebay.
39. All-time favorite movie is You've Got Mail.
40. Am understanding that God's opinions far outweigh man's opinions.
41. Have, unfortunately, lost some friends because of #40.
42. A goal is to learn how to do mosaic art.
43. Don't hesitate to do curbside shopping...as long as I have my Groucho Marx glasses on!
44. Love the shabby chic look, but doubt I could get away with it throughout the whole house.
45. Working on at least getting my bedroom decorated in the shabby look.
46. Cookie dough is yummy!
47. Live at the base of the San Francisco Peaks in the Ponderosa pines. We've heard that this area is the largest stand of Ponderosa's in the world. Whether that's absolutely true, I don't know and I'm too tired right now to find out! So, don't quote me.
48. Favorite Reruns: Home Improvement, M*A*S*H*, Everybody Loves Raymond, I Love Lucy, to name a few.
49. Have been to the Grand Canyon several times, but never hiked down in. Not my cup of tea!
50. Never been to any states east of Texas.
It's All 100 THINGS (26-50) Good!