To all my Blogging Friends:
Slap me if I ever decide to move again (at least for a long time)! I'll even buy you a plane ticket to come and do some real slappin'*--forget the virtual stuff--I need to experience the pain!
Things that have not gone as planned:
1. My Etsy store. I thought by now I'd have my craft room/studio (sounds professional doesn't it?) put together so I could put some 'artsy fartsy' things up on Etsy. Hasn't happened. But looks like I can start painting the walls this weekend.
2. Homeschooling schedule. That darn intended schedule flew right out the window. Two weeks HA! Try seven! We've just this week got somewhat back on track. And speaking of windows, it's amazing how much learning flies out the brain's window during a summer break, and consequently much review is needed.
3. Unpacking. 'nuff said.
4. Before & after pics put up here. I'm close on my kitchen. Honest.
Things that have been accomplished:
1. Most my kitchen painted. Just have a couple of small walls and I'll be done. New curtains and painting cabinets will have to wait.
2. Grace's bedroom organized and decorated. Unintentional new color scheme: Pink and orange. That carpet just has to go.
3. Unpacking. 'nuff said!
4. Some decorating finished.
Things I'm grateful for:
1. My husband. No complaining when he hears "move it just a little to the left--no, no not that far, back to the right". All you women know exactly what I'm talking about! Maybe a little rolling of the eyes, but no complaining.
2. Grace's patience. She just goes with the flow.
3. Missing Chelsie up in Seattle. Thankful that I have a daughter to miss! (((Love you, girl)))
4. Not being bored (which I hope I haven't done to you :) I have so much stuff that needs done around here that if I get bored it's because I choose to be.
It's All Slap Me Good! real good
*not kidding about the slappin'. no can do on the plane tickets, sorry ;)