Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Hodgepodge—short & sweet
1. What is something you are loving right now?
I’m loving using my new word “resolve”. It is really helping me to be a conscious eater.
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
I think for starters I’d like to go to NYC. Then on to Paris…maybe. I’m just not big on flying over oceans. :)
3. Are you a romantic?
Not really, unless you count my answer to #4.
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
You’ve Got Mail—hands down!
“I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly.”
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.
This hit the nail on the head with misbehaving children. I love kids, but have a hard time with the ones who are disrespectful and disregard other kiddos as well as adults. Not tolerated in my book, and they know it, if they hang around me for long.
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
This is hard since I’m a dark chocolate lover.
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
40 days until Spring!
It’s All Craving Chocolate Now Good!