1. The first day of spring is here...do you enjoy working in the yard? Weeding, raking, mowing, planting-your favorite springtime garden chore? How about your least favorite?
I do enjoy getting out in the yard working our garden. I’m chomping at the bit to get started again. Now, raking the yard is not my favorite but probably the most beneficial exercise-wise. This was our tire garden last summer.
2. What puts a spring in your step?
Springtime puts a spring in my step.
3. Describe a time when you had to spring into action?
When a bat flew into my daughter’s room. The whole crazy story is here.
4. We're having carrots for dinner...would you prefer yours raw or cooked?
Usually raw. Cooked with a dollop of orange marmalade is good too!
5. Do you take the shampoos and other sundries from your hotel room when its time to check out?
I don’t. But my SIL, who used to be a school nurse would take them and give them to children from low-income families.
6. What's the most enjoyable team or club you've belonged to and what was it that made it so?
When we lived in Flagstaff, AZ I belonged to CURVES. I enjoyed the camaraderie with other women like myself who were there for good exercise and health and were not there to intimidate others by wearing their spandex outfits that covered all but nothing. Just sayin’.
7. Is cloning a sign of progress?
Cloning scares me. Period.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This is my all-time favorite quote and I found it on Pinterest today!
It’s All Right is Right Good!