Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Homeschooler’s Easter

 A to Z Badge 2012 (1) 

These…

dscn0328

make this girl happy!

 dscn0311

These coupons were a hit last year, so I decided to do it again even though I knew she wouldn’t be surprised.  She can redeem the ‘No’ coupons all at once or one at a time.  Since tomorrow is our homeschool group’s annual Egg Drop and luncheon, all I was going to have her do was math.  She realized if she redeems her math coupon that day, she’ll have the whole day off!  Smartie.  She’s got it figured out. 

For several days before Easter she kept asking me if I was going to do the coupons again.  Finally, I told her if she didn’t stop asking I was going to combine Christmas and Easter and give her chocolate-covered coal in her basket!

It’s All No School Good!

Brenda

I’m also participating in the A to Z Challenge here.

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I know she'll enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. We took last week off so it's back to school today. I'm procrastinating a little. :) The coupons are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT idea those coupons are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful idea---we homeschool also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea with the coupons! I will have to tell my daughter about that. They go to public school, but the coupons could be used for anything.
    until next time.... nel

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! I may steal that idea and do it for my kids sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peeps! I love peeps! What a cool idea you had. Cashing in the coupon right away was very smart indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me. I enjoy your comments very much. :)