Friday, August 28, 2015

'Whatsoever' Journaling





I'm thinking about challenging myself to do a daily post. Honestly, I hesitate committing to do this for fear of failure, but then I realize what do I have to lose? It's not like I'm 'letting the team down' because it's just me HA! My own personal challenge.

I also wonder what I could possibly say that would merit mentioning it in a daily post. Then Philippians 4:4-8 comes to mind:

Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice. Let your moderation be know unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made know unto God. And the peace of God which passeth all understanding shall keep your hears and minds through Christ Jesus. 
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if the be any praise, think on these things.

There is so much negativity and pessimism in the world today (ahem, see my previous post...*gulp*). This will be a fun challenge for me to begin consciously focusing during the day on the 'whatsoevers'.

Ok I'm in. Now begins the daily 'whatsoever' journaling.

Can I do it? We shall see!

It's All Good!

Brenda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me. I enjoy your comments very much. :)