Mom (check out those glasses!), Dad, Jack, Jon, myself, Reva, Jimbo & Jeff.
Reva, cousin Frankie, and myself.
1. Born and raised in Pueblo, CO
2. Met Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior at an early age.
3. Dad, Jack, died when I was two and my step-siblings' mother died as well.
4. At that time I had two older brothers, Jack & Jeff.
5. My 'new' Dad, Darrell, entered my life when I was five. He's Dad!
6. And also got a 'new' big sister, Reva, and two more brothers, Jimbo and Jon.
7. Our little brother, Jerry, came along a few years later.
8. Favorite color is yellow.
9. Been married 27 years.
10. Daughter Chelsie is 20 and a half...she keeps reminding me.
11. Daughter Grace, just turned seven.
12. Clean homes to help supplement husband's income.
15. Enjoy yardsailing, thrifting, all that fun stuff.
16. Like decorating and using things for uses other than what they were intended.
17. Never knew, until a few months ago, about all the fun I can have blogging!
18. Have started my own chapter of Blogger Addiction Anonymous (BAA).
19. Lived in Wichita Falls, TX for a few years.
20. Moving back to Colorado, Lord willing, in a year.
21. Very dark brown hair...except for those pesky white ones popping in.
22. Gray/blue eyes.
23. Have 13 more lbs. to lose.
24. Love dark chocolate.
25. Which is probably why I have 13 more lbs. to lose!
It's All 100 THINGS (1-25) Good!