1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real.
3. When do you put up the tree? Because it's real, usually a couple weeks before.
4. When do you take the tree down? Week after.
5. Do you like eggnog? Too thick & sweet for my liking.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I think my Chrissy doll, and my mom's friend made clothes for her as well.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Not hard anymore...thank God for gift cards.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Our girls.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? A cute one that Grace can play with.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Don't you just love getting snail mail still. I like to mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I ever received a bad gift, if I did, I don't remember.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? By end of November.
14 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Sure, but usually only a nice food item for a hostess gift.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Dark chocolate, but then again I like that ALL the time. Mexican food with homemade Tamales, if I can get to it.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Grandma got run over by a reindeer!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually head down to Phoenix after lunch to visit family.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes...now______, now_______, now______, now______, on_______, on_______, on ______,on______ .
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? The girls get to open one we choose on Christmas Eve. It's usually a game or dvd. The rest on Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Grumpy crowds. Take some Midol already! It's Christmas for goodness sake!
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Don't have one. Just a hodge-podge of wonderful memories.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? For my sis to get well enough to be out of the hospital and home for Christmas. Also, since this is the last year Chels will be living with us, I just want a nice, simple time together.
It's All Good!