Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Little Boy Peep

It's precise.

A phenomonim, phenonomin...
(how the heck do you spell that word anyhow?)
.
phe-nom-e-non (sheesh, finally)...
.
A pronounced phenomenon among the Peep population.
.
There really are girl Peeps and boy Peeps.
.
My sister and I were Easter shopping last week and we saw them with our very own peepers.
(not that I didn't believe you, Jenn.)
.
Please go take a Peep peek at Jenn's blog to get the whole story.
.(you can peruse the whole post--her's are always pleasant--or scroll down midway for just the Peep part.)
.
In the meantime Grace is still polishing off her own Peep populace procured Easter morning, so I propose to keep the particulars about the boy Peeps private as to not perturb her Peep-partaking pleasures.

It's All Proof is in the Peep Good!

6 comments:

  1. I learned something new today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...funny post.

    Hope your doing well!
    Joyce Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda~:)

    Am just strolling around blogland today ..
    been awhile and am trying to catch up~

    hugs,Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are more putzy sometimes that me , the putz>>>>your humor{very dry} is woprth laughing at>>>> and yes one of the departsments at univac did put in a personnel requisition for a lunch time dancer

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so much fun, Brenda! Always enjoy getting a chuckle here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me. I enjoy your comments very much. :)