1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of February this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day?
Nothing out of the ordinary…then again I might come up with something memorable for Grace, hmmm.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
Well it wasn’t as much a leap of faith as a push of faith! Our ‘leap’ which wasn’t going to be for about 6 months (we were erring on the side of caution) turned into God’s ‘push’ 6 weeks ago when Sunny was laid off. He hit the ground running with our plumbing/heating business and hasn’t stopped! We are so thankful!
3. We're one week into the season of Lent...are you marking these 40 days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How's it going so far?
We are not observers of the Lent season.
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire?
Gosh, probably not since camping last summer. But, we sat beside a fun fireplace that was on a dvd my daughter gave us that had a ton of super old Christmas shows. Couldn’t do marshmallows though :(
5. Surf and Turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak), or a menu so you can select another option?
I’d probably go with Turf.
6. If you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?
Reba IF they kept it the same and didn’t try to ‘fix’ it with smut that they think draws viewers. Just sayin’.
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?
Definitely a gnat…pesky thing anyway!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Life is good around here. Our business is doing wonderful with plenty of work ahead. Sunny has not had to draw unemployment. He will be taking his Master Plumbing test in about 6 weeks. Because he had the license but let it lapse 10 years ago, they will grandfather in all the hours required, so the test is all he needs to take.
Warmer weather is just around the corner WOO HOO! Goodbye winter.
It’s All Good!