Thursday, December 6, 2012

For the love of Geometry

How can someone do so poorly in Geometry but love geometrical shapes so much?   I’m thankful my teacher had mercy on me and passed me…barely.  She knew I tried.

{You would’ve cracked up if you’d seen what Grace was wearing in color.  Lime green fleece jacket over hot pink striped hoodie sweater over pink NYC t-shirt over pink summer dress (that had major static cling) over white leggings--think Pippi Longstocking!  Hey, it was cold that day!}

dscn0973

{I love this really tall multi-paned window, though I sure wouldn’t like to be the one who had to clean it!}

dscn0977

{new brick alleyway}

dscn0972

{wooden auditorium chairs just before they were removed from the old two-story brick schoolhouse turned church.  My husband’s hiney was planted in these chairs many a time growing up.  I like how the b & w effect really brought out the scuffs in the old wooden floor}

dscn0790

It’s All Geometrically Good!

Brenda

8 comments:

  1. I love these types of photos - geometric and architecture... but mine never turn out this good. They all look good in black and white too.
    I especially like the one of the chairs, and the fact that Sonny spent a lot of time in them. The church we went to as newlyweds had the same style seating, and I remember a few kids slipping through the back of the seat when they tried to stand on them when we stood to sing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! No wonder Grace and Mariah get along so well. I love the outfit choices! I tell Mariah she has her own style!

    The pictures look great in black and white.
    Hope things are going well for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these pictures, but especially the tall "French" type windows.

    I would LOVE to see that picture of Grace in color - - - sounds gorgeous to me!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keetha, I put up 'Grace in color' on my sidebar. I really do love the way she dresses, tho' sometimes her outfit is a little questionable and in need of intervention!

      Delete
  4. Great pictures and loved the description of Grace's outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative post! So glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you figure out geometry, send it my way. My son (and I) are having a difficult time getting through the class. UGH! Hopefully his teacher gives him mercy too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me. I enjoy your comments very much. :)